Teen Intermediate 1
Jazz Tuesday 6:30-7:30 (Ava)
Ballet Tuesday 7:30-8:45 (Leah)
Ballet Friday 6:30-7:45 (Julia & Jorja)
Tap Friday 7:45-8:45 (Julia & Jorja)
Optional – Modern Teen (in Bedford) Thursday 7:30-8:30 (Rachel)
Ask us about Teen Intermediate
Teen Intermediate Levels
This level is for dancers who have been selected for this level. These students dance 4 hours per week (extra classes available) and will be examined in two styles by the Performing Art Educators of Canada
Details and registration forms on the Registration page, under the Classes tab.
- During COVID19 protocols, there will be a limited number of opportunities for make-up classes. All make up classes must be pre-scheduled at the office. Virtual make up classes may be available during this time. Make- up classes are very important for exam students so that they do not fall behind on exam material.
- Classes will run from early September until mid-June with a break for Christmas and New Years in Dec/Jan. We hold special classes for March Break as we have found that most students are able to attend a class during this week.
- Your first performance will be an in-class demonstration for the parents during the last class before Christmas break.
- A recital will be held in June at which time you will perform on stage. Your costume rental fee is charged with your first payment for the costume used for recital and picture day.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to talk to your instructor or contact the office, we are here to help!