Acro Ages 5-7
Friday 5:15-6:15 (Layla)
Sunday 11:00-12:00 (Derek)
Acro Acro 8-12
Friday 6:15-7:15 (Layla)
Sunday 1:00-2:00 (Derek)
Sunday 12:00-1:00 (Derek) returning intermediate students or by assessment from another Acro class.
Sunday 10:00-11:00 (Derek/Layla) returning Selects students or by assessment from another Acro class.
Sunday 2:00-3:00 (Derek) by assessment, must be enrolled in an Acro class to be assessed.
*Teachers will assess students and recommend the best class for their skill/age level on an ongoing basis.
Ages 5-7 Thursday 4:45-5:45 (Layla)
Ages 5-7 Sunday 11:00-12:00 (Derek)
Ages 8-12 Sunday 1:15-2:15 (Derek)
Acro Intermediate Skills Sundays 2:15-3:15 (Derek)
Acro Selects (by placement/assessment) Sunday 10:00-11:00 (Derek)
Ask us about Acro
An exciting class for dancers who wish to improve their flexibility and agility. Students will study the basics of acrobatics and gymnastics while learning the safe ways to achieve their tricks and tumbling. Students should register for the beginner class for their age group, unless they have been placed/assessed for the more advanced levels.
Tuition and Costs
Acro classes run September to June, tuition fees are paid 10 weeks at a time. There are typically three 10 week payments, and one final 11 or 12 week payment for a student who is enrolled from September to June. The number of weeks in the final payment will be determined by the date of the June recital. If a student enrolls part way through the year, we will calculate the number of weeks remaining in the payment cycle.
1 hour class – $16.95 + tax per week pad in installments of $194.93/10 weeks
Annual registration fee – $30.00 +tax
Annual costume rental fee – $40.00 +tax
Our Classes run from September until mid June when we present our annual recitals. Registration for the dance year begins late April/early May and will continue throughout the summer months. We also offer on-going registration for new students throughout the year. See the registration page for more information.
How to register
New student should register for their age group, and will be assessed on an ongoing basis for placement in returning/placement levels. Details and forms on the Registration page, under the Classes tab.
- Make- up classes are very important for exam students so that they do not fall behind on exam material.
- Classes will run from early September until mid-June with a break for Christmas and New Years in Dec/Jan. We hold special classes for March Break as we have found that most students are able to attend a class during this week.
- Your first performance will be an in-class demonstration for the parents during the last class before Christmas break.
- A recital will be held in June at which time you will perform on stage. Your costume rental fee is charged with your first payment for the costume used for recital and picture day.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to talk to your instructor or contact the office, we are here to help!
Dancers should wear cool, comfortable clothing that allows for easy movement and will not need to be adjusted as they are dancing. A bodysuit and leggings or shorts work great along with bare feet. Boys should wear a t shirt and shorts with bare feet.