Parent and Tot
Schedule 2019 – 2020
Parent & Tot
Thursday 9:30 – 10:15 (Courtney)
Schedule Sept 2018 – June 2019
- Thursday 9:30 am – 10:15 (Courtney)
Parent and Tot is a 45 minute class for parents and their toddler ages 18-36 months. This inclusive multi-sensory class will guide parents and tots through movement, song, expression and dance. Develop motor skills, enhance brain development and encourage socialization. This fun filled class will have parents and tots moving and grooving! Parent participation is required.
Our Classes run from September until mid June when we present our annual recitals. Registration for the dance year begins late April/early May and will continue throughout the summer months. We also offer on-going registration for new students throughout the year. See the registration page for more information.
How to register
We accept in person registration, telephone registration with Visa or Mastercard, and email registration by scanning and emailing the completed registration form including credit card information.
Ask us about Parent and Tot
- You are entitled to make-up any missed class during the year. Please see our website at www.maritimedanceacademy.com or check with your instructor for an appropriate make-up class time. Make- up classes are very important for exam students so that they do not fall behind on exam material.
- Classes will run from September 5th, 2019 until mid-June with a break for Christmas and New Years in Dec/Jan and March Break.
- A recital will be held in June for New Preschool level and up. Parent and Tot class does not perform, but are welcome to purchase tickets to attend.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to talk to your instructor or contact the office, we are here to help!
Tuition and Costs
Children’s Program classes run September to June, tuition fees are paid 10 weeks at a time. There are typically three 10 week payments, and one final 11 or 12 week payment for a student who is enrolled from September to June. The number of weeks in the final payment will be determined by the date of the June recital. If a student enrolls partway through the year, we will calculate the number of weeks remaining in the payment cycle.
45 minute class – $11.95 + tax per week = $137.43/10 weeks
Annual registration fee – $25.00 +tax
All dance payments are made in instalments throughout the year, every 10 weeks. Payments are due August 8 , November 7 , January 30 , and April 2 . You may provide us with your credit card number and we will automatically process the appropriate amount on these dates. If you choose to pay fees using automatic payment, it is your responsibility to provide Maritime Dance Academy with updated credit card information. There is a $10.00 + tax late charge for late payments after the 1st week and an additional $5.00 + tax each additional week not paid. The $25.00 + tax registration fee is non-refundable once your child is registered for the class.
Children’s Program Dress Code
Both children and parents should wear comfortable, cool clothing that is easy to move in. The children should wear either socks with grips on the bottom, or ballet slippers/gymnastics slippers.