Schedule 2019 – 2020
Schedule Sept 2018 – June 2019
- Monday 7:30-8:45 Modern (Aimée) OR Saturday 2:30 – 3:45 (Aimée)
- Wednesday 7:30-8:30 Tap (Brandon)
- Wednesday 8:30-9:45 Ballet (Carol)
- Thursday 6:00-7:30 (Ashley)
- Thursday 8:00-9:15 Jazz (Hayley)
- *Optional ITP Level 6+ Hip Hop Sunday 2:00-3:00 (Brandon)
- Tuesday 5:15 – 6:45 Ballet (Carol)
- Tuesday 7:00 – 8:15 Jazz Level 8/Pre-El (Loni)
- Thursday 5:00 – 6:15 Level 8+ Modern (Loni)
- Thursday 8:30 – 9:30 Tap (Cassandra)
- Thursday 6:15 – 7:45 Ballet (Carol)
Ask us about ITP 8
ITP Level 8 students take 2 ballet classes, 1 jazz class, 1 tap class, and 1 modern class per week. This level takes a Society of Russian Ballet level 8 Ballet Examination, a Performance Arts Educators of Canada (PAEC) Tap Examination and a PAEC Jazz Examination.
Classes run from September 9, 2019 until mid June when we present our annual recitals. Registration for the 2019 – 2020 dance year begins April 28 and will continue throughout the summer months. We also offer on-going registration for new students throughout the year.
How to register
We accept in person registration, telephone registration with Visa or Mastercard, and email registration by scanning and emailing the completed registration form including credit card information.
Our school uniform for the Intensive Training Program is a wide strap black bodysuit, pink tights for ballet classes, tan or black tights for tap and jazz classes. Students should wear bodysuits, tights, and barefeet or half shoes to Modern class.
- You are entitled to make-up any missed class during the year. Please see our website at www.maritimedanceacademy.com or check with your instructor for an appropriate make-up class time. Make- up classes are very important for exam students so that they do not fall behind on exam material.
- Classes will run from early September until mid-June with breaks for Christmas and New Years in Dec/Jan and March Break.
- A recital will be held in June at which time your child will perform on stage. Your costume rental fee is charged in August for the costume used for recital and picture day.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to talk to your instructor or contact the office, we are here to help!