Hip Hop Grade Primary/1
HH Primary/Grade 1 Friday 4:30 – 5:20 (Mallory)
HH Primary/Grade 1 Sunday 11:30 – 12:20 (Mallory)
Boys Breakdance Age 4-7 Tuesday 6:15 – 7:05 (Rocky)
A one hour hip hop class for students in grades primary and one in school who are in their first year of hip hop dance. Students will be introduced to various types of hip hop dance and movement and will participate in a year end performance in June.
Our Classes run from September until mid June when we present our annual recitals. Registration for the dance year begins late April/May and will continue throughout the summer months. We also offer on-going registration for new students throughout the year.
How to register
Details and forms on the Registration page, under the Classes tab.
Ask us about HH Gr Pr/1
Tuition and Costs
Children’s Program classes run September to June, tuition fees are paid 10 weeks at a time. There are typically three 10 week payments, and one final 11 or 12 week payment for a student who is enrolled from September to June. The number of weeks in the final payment will be determined by the date of the June recital. If a student enrolls part way through the year, we will calculate the number of weeks remaining in the payment cycle.
1 hour class – $11.95 + tax per week = $137.43/10 weeks
Annual registration fee – $30.00 +tax
Annual costume rental fee – $35.00 +tax
All dance payments are made in installments throughout the year, every 10 weeks. Payments are due August , October, January and March (11-12 weeks, adjusted to year end). You may provide us with your credit card number and we will automatically process the appropriate amount on these dates. If you choose to pay fees using automatic payment, it is your responsibility to provide Maritime Dance Academy with updated credit card information. There is a $10.00 + tax late charge for late payments after the 1st week and each additional week not paid. The registration fee and costume rental fee are non-refundable once your child is registered for the class.
- Make- up classes are very important for exam students so that they do not fall behind on exam material.
- Classes will run from early September until mid-June with a break for Christmas and New Years in Dec/Jan. We hold special classes for March Break as we have found that most students are able to attend a class during this week.
- Your child’s first performance will be an in-class demonstration for the parents during the last class before Christmas break.
- A recital will be held in June at which time your child will perform on stage. Your costume rental fee is charged with your first payment for the costume used for recital and picture day.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to talk to your instructor or contact the office, we are here to help!