Schedule Sept 2018 – June 2019
- Tuesday 8:00-9:00 Ballet (Morgan)
- Friday 7:00 – 8:00 Jazz (Hayley)
- Friday 8:00 – 9:00 Tap (Ashley)
Ask us about Teen 2
These students are generally between the ages of 12-15 years old with between 2-4 years of dance experience. This level is often recommended to students who want to dance twice per week while allowing them to dance with peers their own age. This level offers an hour and 15 minute ballet class, a one hour tap class and a one hour jazz class per week. Students will work towards two dance exams with the Performing Arts Educators of Canada and the Society of Russian Ballet to be examined in February/March and a parent performance in January and the annual June recital.
Our Classes run from September until mid June when we present our annual recitals. Registration for the 2018-2019 dance year begins May 5th and will continue throughout the summer months. We also offer on-going registration for new students throughout the year.
How to register
We accept in person registration, telephone registration with Visa or Mastercard, and email registration by scanning and emailing the completed registration form including credit card information.
- You are entitled to make-up any missed class during the year. Please see our website at www.maritimedanceacademy.com or check with the office for an appropriate make-up class time. Make- up classes are very important for exam students so that they do not fall behind on exam material.
- Classes will run from September 6th, 2018 until mid-June with a break for Christmas and New Years in Dec/Jan.
- A recital will be held in June at which time your child will perform on stage. Your costume rental fee is charged in November for the costume used for recital and picture day.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to talk to your instructor or contact the office, we are here to help!