Schedule Sept 2018 – June 2019
- Ages 5-7 Monday 5:30 – 6:30 (Dakota)
- Ages 8-11 Monday 6:30 – 7:30 (Dakota)
- Saturday 2:30 – 3:30 Ages 5-7 (Monica)
- Saturday 3:30 – 4:30 Ages 8-11 (Monica)
- Saturday 4:30 – 5:30 Ages 12+ (Monica)
- Monday 5:15-6:15 Ages 13+ St 1 (Monica)
- Monday 6:30-7:30 Ages 5-7 St 1 (Monica)
- Monday 7:30-8:30 Ages 8-12 St 1 (Monica)
- Saturday 2:45-3:45 Ages 5-7 St 2 (Monica)
- Saturday 3:45-4:45 Ages 8-12 St 2 (Monica)
- Saturday 4:45-5:45 Ages 13+ St 2 (Monica)
Ask us about Acro
A new and exciting class for dancers who wish to improve their flexibility and agility. Students will study the basics of acrobatics and gymnastics while learning the safe ways to achieve their tricks and tumbling. This class is for students with previous dance experience who are currently enrolled in a dance program at MDA.
Our Classes run from September until mid June when we present our annual recitals. Registration for the 2018-2019 dance year begins May 5th and will continue throughout the summer months. We also offer on-going registration for new students throughout the year.
How to register
We accept in person registration, telephone registration with Visa or Mastercard, and email registration by scanning and emailing the completed registration form including credit card information.
Dancers should wear cool, comfortable clothing that allows for easy movement and will not need to be adjusted as they are dancing. A bodysuit and leggings or shorts work great along with bare feet. Boys should wear a t shirt and shorts with bare feet.